Community Sale is to be held at Woodland Creek on Saturday May 18th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Great time to do some spring cleanings for your apartments and make a little extra cash! Tables are just $10.00 a piece. Call the office today to reserve.
1) Having renters insurance will pay to replace your belongings for you.
2) Unless you have collectibles and prices antiques, renters insurance often has affordable rates lower than $20
3) Renters are liable for injuries to guests caused by their personal property or pets.
4) Renters insurance will help you replace your property in the event of theft.
5) While the landlord is responsible for repairing structural damage caused by weather, he or she does not have to pay
for anything of yours that was damaged as a result.
6) When you live in an apartment, every neighbor surrounding your apartment is a potential fire hazard.
7) Renters insurance will pay to replace destroyed electrical equipment in the event of a faulty wiring causing a power
If you must take the time to shop for new belongings, you can take comfort in knowing you’re only out the shopping time, not the total bill.
9) A good renters insurance policy will often protect you in the event of fire, theft, flood, vandalism, smoke, weather
events and possibly even civil riots.
10) You will gain peace of mind when you have renters insurance.
For Woodland Creek residents only
Beginning this Thursday, February 28th, at 6:00 pm, we will have a new after hours answering service. You may still call the office number and be connected to them, or you may call them directly at 588-4620.
Feb 1-3rd @ The Leasing Office
LEASE RENEWAL EVENT
Renew your lease and receive $250 in Cambridge Cash towards your rent!!
AIM Tax Service
3738 28th St SE / 855-3300 x 134
Next to Honey Baked Ham
over 25 yrs experience
Home of the $40 EZ Tax Return
$25 off tax preparation
(not including EZ returns)